Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today's Thought...and Stroll

Mostly today I'll just piddle around and prepare for tomorrow...

Here is a little "Hard Red Winter Wheat" pretty neat it is on display at several of the local Starbucks...


Since I have a nice breakfast, I should insure the guard cat has a nice bunch of "Cat grass"...


Cat grass you sayyyyy? Well Romeo is an indoor cat and I was told they,he,cats need grass. So I plant some every couple weeks. Sure enough he eats some about every day. The batch on the right, two different wheats,rye, and oats. He loves it and when a batch gets raggedy he can't wait for his New batch. It also does a pretty good job of keeping him from eating house plants.





My breakfast this morning wow I got a really good pear. I enjoyed it all.

I walked at the "El Darado" Park. I will get a location here soon... For some damn reason I forgot my camera. ??? I will walk an extra week there for a total eval. Initially I really like this one! A beautiful view of the Sunrise so I will get several pictures of that. Plenty of benches, they are concrete and very stable. Another thing I will note today is it has a very long uphill stretch. One part of which is very steep,slow going for me but a nice challenge.

No comments: