Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's Thought...

Senator Obama said today, ....
"The one thing that I want to insist on is that, as I travel around the country, the American people are a decent people.

Now they get confused sometimes.

You know, they listen to the wrong talk radio shows or watch the wrong TV networks, um, but they’re, they’re basically decent, they’re basically sound."


Now for a moment, I want you to forget who said it... Does it sound to you as though the speaker of those few phrases is an American?

It seems to me as though the speaker is not an American but talking about Americans.


Note that Obama refers to Americans listening to the "wrong radio talk shows" and watching the "wrong TV networks."

WRONG!?!??!??!??

He says they are wrong, though, as Americans, we are free to watch and listen to what we want to watch and listen to.

How bout a couple 3 comments here....

I should get some interesting photos this afternoon. I will post them in the near future.

No comments: