Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Morning and Afternoon


Well I don't think I even turned on my computer yesterday. To complete Fri post I walk a whooooping 14,541 steps 9.1 Mi. A huge increase to my all time hi of 7.1 . I will look to do 10 in a day soon after my hernia operation. So yesterday I took it pretty easy. 3500 or so nope 3280 anyway I laid back. I got up this morning and headed out for Balloonapalooza III - North Las Vegas in a park real close to me. I have a zilllllllion pics I will post several. I met a couple Pros out there. It was a good mile ramble from parking to an area where I could get some good pics. Then the first thing I did staring up at a couple balloons is lose my balance then do a beautiful tap dance to get my balance back before I fall flat on my face. I guy close to me comes to see if I am OK. I saved it but had a cramp in my left leg, inside my prosthetic, so I couldn’t rub it. LOL… Took forever to soooooooooth out. Then it did and all was OK. I was at the park for a good while and walked around quite a bit and didn’t have any problems. Here are some of the best pics.

No comments: