Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dog Lovers

“Ten Commandments for a Responsible Pet Owner as Dictated by the Pet . "
****************************************************************
1. My life is likely to last only 10-15 Years. Any Separation from you will be Painful.
2. Give me time to understand what You want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainments but I have, only You .
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words I Do understand your Voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat Me I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand and yet choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or un-cooperative Ask yourself if something might be bothering Me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old, or weak.
9. Please take Care of me when I grow old. You too will grow old.
10. On the difficult journey, on the Ultimate difficult Journey, go with me,... please . Never say you can't bear to Watch . Don't make me face This Alone . Everything is easier for me if You are there, because I Love You so.
Take a moment Today to Thank God for your companions. Enjoy and take good care of Them . Life would be a much duller, less joyful thing Without God's Critters.

No comments: