Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well I am Back




Romeo guarded while I was gone. He normally guards from an office window.

Anyway today's walk was slow and I had to work thru getting the prosthetic in exact place so as not to hurt my sore spot. A real challenge this morning for some reason. I did build a pappy band aid to cover the sore. What I think was happening; although I had the prosthetic so as to have sore out of harms way, the band aid pulled on it so there was no perfect spot. I went 4804 steps but I will do more as the day goes on. I have a friend coming over to do something on internet.

I will wait until she leaves to check the sore and Pap's band aid. I don't want to take off leg now.

LOL getting a little wordy... I will get pic of Pap's band aid... I just cut what I need and that stuff stick realllllllllll good

No comments: