Friday, September 19, 2008

Morning stroll

Please excuse the trash can and all the other sh_t laying around, ...you can see my orange peel from this morning.


This morning when I put my leg on it didn't feel just right. Bottom of my residual limb seemed stretch too much. The last couple 3 days seemed the same way and the end of my limb is a tad sore so this morning I took my leg off. Then checked leg, and prosthetic. No problems there that I could see.. So I tried again , damn same thing it just seemed like the end of my limb was just stretched like it was a drum top not in right. So I took it off. Then for some reason,I used my blue para bag to put my leg on. I can not explain the difference but it just gave the impression it was in a tad deeper, and the end of my limb not stretched. My leg was settled into the prosthetic like it is supposed to. Now I can't explain the difference between orange and blue para bag. Same company, same material same size, blue one is a couple months older. The main reason I have been using the orange one at home is, I would hate to use it in public. I carry a green one in my pocket and the blue one in the car. ?????? You got me. Shaking head from side to side.

No comments: