Friday, September 12, 2008

Morning stroll

Wow had a good one this morning.!! I had to get a long sleeve shirt, it was a tad cool. Rested often early on and then stretched the walks out. Anyway was the best walk since I had the sore.






The sore is about over now and I am using new skin. I just cleaned it with my spray. Let that dry. Then the Clean and Clear, let that dry. Then put the new skin ohhhh skin shield. Different name same stuff. Like a thin plastic coat. Then let that dry. Then spray on the Arid Extra Dry, trying to keep the sweat down. Let that dry. Then clean the interior of the prosthetic, let that dry. Then put my leg on. Then my pants. Ready to go.

So it takes a great deal longer to get ready when I have a skin irritation or sore problem. It adds to the total situation all dad burn day.

I will set up my prosthetic and take a few pics and go thru the steps of dawning.

Might be interesting to a few.

No comments: