Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Phys yesterday

New upper working well!!

Annual physical yesterday no real changes, ticker ok, blood wrk looks good.

Vascular checkup tomorrow, the sonogram for it was last week and all data was normal for me no new changes.

Subie "Upper" tune up Monday. I just need a little adjustment. There is a spot that every now and again that pinches me. We will probably roll that spot away from me a tiny bit.

So it has been a busy few medical days here last few days.

After Monday I will work hard getting ready for my trip to San Diego.

Here are a few more pictures of the party last week.



Everyone brought a rose or two this is not all of them. They all never got all in the same spot that was a little over 1/2 of them.


This is a pretty good picture of the server's right arm.

No comments: