Friday, May 15, 2009

MED Update

Tuesday I go visit Subie again, this time I should come home with a new upper. I will take some photos.

It will NOT have the Eagle/Flag patch in it. Subie had a problem building that part and the patch was not recoverable. I don't know the exact reason...



Let you know, when I know.

I will try to remember to get a bunch of pictures getting everything adjusted.
Should be interesting.

Hopefully Subie's outfit (company) will have all the right parts to get all the upper parts to hook to all my bottom parts. Also 1 time a year ago the tube between my knee and foot, was too short. By over an inch!... Ooooppps. Well you would think a company in this kinda business has a few of these tubes and hardware parts laying around the fab shop. Not the case then.

Anyway looking forward to Tuesday!


Here is what things look like today...



Side view, then Valve, I know the new one has a different valve. Then where my leg goes in...

The whole shabang stand alone in corner.

2 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Hi Pappy...fingers and toes...
Here's to everything fitting correctly the first time...

I would really like a little hot tub therapy... NLV style...

Pappy said...

Jeff, is still Jeff, he does drink a tad more.

I will tell Betty you said hi.

Last time I went for a visit they were working on the tub.
LOL Dog hair in the filter...