Monday, May 4, 2009

Obama To Pursue Non-Cabinet Tax Cheats

President Barack Obama vowed to "detect and pursue" American tax evaders Monday as he announced a plan to close tax loopholes and clamp down on overseas shelters.

*First* I would like to ask a question: What means "tax loophole" ?

Oh really, it means "Tax Code". Well then I would like to ask:

Who makes the damn "Tax Code" ? No kidding, Congress and Senate?

Well hell no wonder it is so damn confusing.

If we had a Flat Tax or 3 Flat Taxes Low Mid Hi and we ALL paid taxes then we ALL would be whining when Congress or Senate decided to change Tax law. Then there wouldn't be any dadburn "Loopholes".





So now isn’t irony ironic?

President Barack Obama has vowed to "detect and pursue" American tax evaders…

I wonder is he going to fire most of his cabinet, including his secretary of the Treasury?

1 comment:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Still waiting...I don't think I will hold my breath...