Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In Good Company

As I explained a few days ago


Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano portrayed veterans as victims
– not perpetrators – LOL not what her report said...

of right-wing extremism as she sought to combat the political controversy arising out of an April 14 Homeland Security memo warning that returning soldiers could be ripe for domestic terrorism participation.

“The report is not saying that veterans are extremists. Far from it,” Napolitano said on CNN’s State of the Union. “What it is saying is returning veterans are targets of right-wing extremist groups that are trying to recruit those to commit violent acts within the country. We want to do all we can to prevent that.”

I guess that puts me in pretty good Company.






Now that I am an Enemy of the State. I saw in the paper yesterday that the FBI went to all the TEA Parties in America and covertly filmed them. I guess I am in their files now too. LOL

No comments: