Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am a State's Enemy!!

Torch go read this one Pamela Meister I follow her witting, she is pretty middle of the road but an originalist on the US Constitution.


Homeland Security on guard for 'right-wing extremists'


I can NOT believe what I just read! Just go check out the “Key Finding”

I am a State's Enemy!!

A newly unclassified Department of Homeland Security report warns against the possibility of violence by unnamed "right-wing extremists" concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty and singles out returning war veterans as particular threats.

Go see what Michelle Malkin said.

However, the document, goes on to suggest worsening economic woes, potential new legislative restrictions on firearms and "the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks."

The report from DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines right-wing extremism in the U.S. as "divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups) and those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

I guess that would include about everyone Right of Center. The Governors of Texas, Louisiana,South Carolina ,and Alaska come to mind right away.

"Proposed imposition of firearms restrictions and weapons bans likely would attract new members into the ranks of right-wing extremist groups as well as potentially spur some of them to begin planning and training for violence against the government," the report continues. "The high volume of purchases and stockpiling of weapons and ammunition by right-wing extremists in anticipation of restrictions and bans in some parts of the country continue to be a primary concern to law enforcement."

Most notable is the report's focus on the impact of returning war veterans.

News Busters covers the Returning Veterans, and recent shootings.

"Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists," it says. "DHS/I&A is concerned that right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities."

The report cites the April 4 shooting deaths of three police officers in Pittsburgh as an example of what may be coming, claiming the alleged gunman holds a racist ideology and believes in anti-government conspiracy theories about gun confiscations, citizen detention camps and "a Jewish-controlled 'one-world government.'"

It also suggests the election of an African-American president and the prospect of his policy changes "are proving to be a driving force for right-wing extremist recruitment and radicalization."

The report states the DHS will be working with state and local partners over the next several months to determine the levels of right-wing extremist activity in the U.S.


The report warned law enforcement agencies to watch for suspicious individuals who may have bumper stickers for third-party political candidates such as Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin.

It further warned law enforcement to watch out for individuals with "radical" ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing illegal immigration, abortion and federal taxes.

All in all this report is quite alarming and very frightening!! It shows what is to come from this administration in the near future. Essentially, if you are right of very left, go to church, own a gun and or pro life you are an enemy of the State. For sure you better not listen to any conservative radio host.


I do all of those things so I am sure the State will have a file on me in short order.

So does Big Dog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think you just described me!

Ride on,
Torch

Pappy said...

Expect "Them" to have a file on you.

What surprised me the most was to say Military Vets from the recent wars, are a threat.

I am sure that several organizations are stomping their feet.

I know Disabled Vets of America are pissed.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Hi........ right-wing extremists terrorist here.......... just checking in to give moral support to my fellow terrorists........ you know, I haven't read anything lately on left-wing extremists terrorists......... is there such a thing??? DHS must not think so.... if there was, I wonder what mold they would fit???? can you say Nancy, Harry, BHO?????

I hope they hurry up and get a file on me.... I'm sure that as the Fed needs money that I could purchase a copy..... I'm sure it would be very detailed and have things in it that I would have forgot or did not know...... that way I could use it as a resume as it would cover all my life and things I would have forgotten about and most likely didn't even know about myself..... with a little luck, it might even have enough good juice info that I could write a good book and maybe support myself off the proceeds while I'm looking for one of those "scarce" and elusive jobs......... now if I could do that I might be able to help the country out by staying off welfare, and, as that would be an above and beyond the call sacrifice, I might get a "Pardon" from BHO and his minions (i'm sorry, I didn't mean to use the word minion...... old habits are hard to break you know) for being very patriotic and possibly a salvageable life form......

Oh! Well....... you get the picture........

Have a nice day.......

A Right-Wing Extremists Terrorist
Bud