Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Thoughts... ?

I got some pictures from a couple of my great friends, who now live in Panama. I have mentioned Anita several times but here we have Anita and Mike. Mike is an old Army buddy and I have known Anita since '79. They look great!!



Anyway as you all know I love and eat daily fruit, well here is a bunch of their fruit from around the house/farm and they gave away a truck load or more last year. That was before I started to save the pictures Anita sent me or I saved em in the wrong spot. I will be a little more careful from now on.


Anita has become a regular zoo keeper, there in Panama. She has a heart the size of a house and can't help but care for them little critters LOL she has a passel of em.

Here are just a couple of em. I will pass on the cute ones from time to time...





Ole Harry looks like he has a mouth full of Anita's fruit LOL




Lincoln and Obama are very much alike:
1. Lincoln placed his hand on the Bible for his inauguration. Obama used the same Bible.
2. Lincoln came from Illinois. Obama comes from Illinois.
3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature. Obama served in the Illinois Legislature.
4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming President. Obama had very little experience before becoming President.
5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration. Obama rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration.
6. Lincoln was a skinny lawyer. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
7. Lincoln was a Republican. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
8. Lincoln was highly respected. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
9. Lincoln was born in the United States. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
10. Lincoln was called Honest Abe. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

No comments: