Monday, December 1, 2008

Pictures

“If you want more of something, subsidize it; if you want less of something, tax it.”

Maybe this one ...


I have been quite remiss here last week or so on trying to take pictures, although I did take some weather pictures. Maybe I will try to find one interesting enough for you guys.



Kinda looks like a clown's face with his/her tongue hanging out LOL


Here they are about ready to open and make ready... The pomegranate on the right had some mold in it so I just chucked it.


There it is... ready to eat. The orange is quite tart so I sprinkled some sugar on it. The coffee is gone so I will get a glass of juice.



1 comment:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Pappy, you always have the most interesting pictures!
I clicked on the desert storm pic...inlarged it...wow...the colors of the hills is amazing...where most of us see only gray...you always seem to find the real magic of the desert.
Keep at it Pappy, I love it!