Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today's Thought...and Stroll

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.


Vets Day!!, Call a Vet!! ...I got a call from my favorite bar maid on my morning stroll. 6 O'clock in the morning can you believe that?!! It was so nice to get the call. ;) I need to go get a picture of her today.

I am getting whimmpy in my old age I guess. This little chill in the air makes it hard to get going. It was 46* at the start of my walk. Maybe I will move my stroll to an early afternoon. LOL what a wimp!! I made my time but I may be close to where I can't knock off time every day from here.

These are a couple of the flowers around this park.
The orange one has some yellow in it when it gets all the way open. It seems the plant only lets a few flowers bloom at a time. They do catch the eye.








The purple one has many bees on them every morning. There are several of those purple ones around the South and East end of the park. A waste high bush with lots of flowers. The plant itself smells like rosemary but it is not a rosemary plant.

No comments: