Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Morning Start



Wow this morning while walking I had a stumble. While I recovered and I did, I got a cramp in my left leg inside the prosthetic. WOW!!! I can't just yank the thing off and rub the cramp. Man oh man I couldn't move for 2 or 3 minutes. Then when I did I had to be careful not to aggravate the cramp. I did aggravate it several times so I had to figure out a way to walk, that didn't make the cramp start up again. Actually it was kinda funny after a couple tries. LOL Well I got it and then found a place to sit and relax a while. It all worked out. I think it is this speed thing. So I will keep working on it.






How did a Sophomoric Leftist With Terrorist Friends, with No Serious Credentials, Get Elected President?



This is several minutes long but actually fun and very funny.
Hey John give me a comment on this one LOL

No comments: