Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Have a Question



Where is it in the Constitution where the country is required to provide cradle to grave health care? I’ve read the document, and I don’t see it. Maybe our pro-health care folks could give us a hand on finding it.

Four or five miles NE of town.





A littler thunder storm and look what happens






Four or five days and ya never know it happened..




Some damn tough ass plants
















A US Marine Wow!!



Harry is not too Happy with Pappy LOL

4 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Pappy, I have always admired your macro camera work...I still have the pictures you've sent me from early 05, back when you had that wet spring...how....

Baron's Life said...

Where is it written you ask...
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind...!
Great pics Bud.
How's the leg coming along?
Hope you're well

Pappy said...

Hipity hoping right along...

Thanks for asking...

Amazing what a little water does in the desert.

Baron's Life said...

Glad you're doing better my friend...keep up the positive spirit and good work
God Bless.
Yes, water is the source of life