Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cat Grass


Plant in three or four inches of soft fertile wet room,temperature soil.




Cover with plastic and a lid or brown paper bag. Put in the spare bathroom, and Poof

A couple days later and you have this.


Four days to go, this is two days after planting.

The right conditions and it all happens pretty quick.


Three days to go...

Both of these are the same day. I took the plastic off for a few seconds to take the picture.







Two days to go... Looks pretty good already





Here a week after planting we have "Cat Grass" ready to go.

In with the new out with the old...



Here is the whole reason for the process...
An indoor Guard Cat









Hey dude don't bother me I am guarding the place.

1 comment:

Baron's Life said...

I like this and will try it...great
Have a look at this, you might like to see it
Enjoy as I know you will!