Sunday, August 2, 2009

Had fun Yesterday

Up for the deal no matter what...



So is Anna. LOL



She is on Jeff's hot rod, I do mean hot rod too on that one is a real hand full...



It was great to see her and the 3 or 4 bikers I had not seen for it seems years LOL






Anna on duty





Always happy and full of Spunk!!



Has a great time no matter wht the hell...

He told me that he and a couple 3 other bikers I used to ride with most every day or 2 were headed down to see Anna, she was working Saturday, Day shift.






I was at the park for my walk. Park was empty. I had a squeak in my leg and I was pissed I could not find it , another story anyway...

A friend saw my car parked on the road so he stopped and cam and found me on a bench in the shade ridding my new leg of a squeak.

So I said ok I would head down there too.




Old friend Anna, She was a barmaid at the North star for years... Long story but she now works at Decatur Liquor , Decatur and Alta.

I will fill in more here in a while but I had a ball....

1 comment:

Baron's Life said...

You know, like I said I've monitoring your progress and by GOD I'm glad you got the fuck out there and socialized...you doing great keep on trucking ...nice pics...if you knoe what I mean