Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Have a Great Thanksgiving

Hiway 95 North of Vegas headed to Crystals for Brunch.




Pick a Cherry on the way?





The Power of a Butterfly








This look like a Limo to you?

Aint I "Sexy"





Take a break




So peaceful and cool just a perfect riding day.

I happen to be wearing the white long sleeve "T" from the Short Branch Saloon, as I am writing this.

Off to the Coffee Shop check the seanery and have a good cup with a few Vet Buddies.





You ALL have a great Thanks giving


3 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Thank you Pappy for Thanksgiving wishes.

God bless you...be well...and hopefully you and I will be riding once more side by side...like we did that day.
Love ya,
Marilyn

Pappy said...

Thanks Chess I love those 5 pics.

As I recall a couple days later we bout got took out by a tractor trailer.

That Turkey was 2 years ago. I am gonna rotisserie one this year.

I will try to take a couple pics.

Love ya best to you and those with ya Pap

IHG said...

Wishying you a very Happy Thanksgiving Paps! :) Big Hugs!